Mixlr is an audio broadcasting company, providing rock solid, professional live audio services to thousands of content creators each month. Working at Mixlr is empowering, fast paced and rewarding: we’re a talented, technology focused team with a passion for building great products, from designing and building powerful broadcast apps to seamlessly distributing live audio to millions of listeners.
About the role
As Growth Manager you will be responsible for developing quarterly growth plans for the company with clearly defined goals, based on a solid understanding of the company objectives and analysis of the customer lifecycle. Using your in-depth knowledge of user acquisition channels and revenue funnel optimisation techniques you will design, coordinate and execute growth initiatives collaborating with engineering, design and community management where necessary, ensuring all activities are supported by a solid data infrastructure and toolset to measure performance.
This role will offer a high level of autonomy - you will report directly to the CEO and will need to be pragmatic, creative and results focused.
- 3+ years experience in a growth manager or equivalent role in a technology business, preferably at a startup
- A clear track record for driving significant growth
- An excellent intuition for interpreting and analysing data
- Experience in designing effective data driven experiments
- An intimate knowledge of the full spectrum of user acquisition channels, and how and where they can most effectively be used.
- An in-depth understanding of SaaS revenue models, and funnel optimisation techniques
- Proficiency in a range of marketing tools including Google Analytics, Mixpanel and Mailchimp
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment and with a clear understanding of the tools and processes
- An understanding of and experience in the Radio market (Bonus)
- Basic programming skills specifically in SQL & Ruby (Bonus)
- A high level of autonomy - we believe in empowering people to follow their instincts
- An open, welcoming and fun work environment
- A fantastic office, plus spectacular rooftop terrace and bar situated in the heart of East London
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A regular slot on our in-house radio station
- Friday beers with technical talks to share our knowledge and quarterly social events - last time we went go-karting!