Mixlr is an audio broadcasting company, providing rock solid, professional live audio services to thousands of content creators each month. Working at Mixlr is empowering, fast paced and rewarding: we’re a talented, technology focused team with a passion for building great products, from designing and building powerful broadcast apps to seamlessly distributing live audio to millions of listeners.
About the role
As Product Manager you will be responsible for developing a clear product vision for Mixlr based on a solid understanding of our users’ needs, market opportunities and the vision of the company. You will be responsible for producing quarterly product roadmaps with clearly defined goals, based on a solid understanding of the company objectives.
You will be comfortable guiding the design and development of new features and products, making informed decisions to ensure we ship the highest quality features while meeting tight deadlines. This will involve ruthless prioritisation and organisation of the product backlog and the ability to work closely and effectively with our engineering team throughout the product lifecycle.
You will thrive in running experiments and user testing sessions and have a clear understanding of how to analyse and interpret the results. Your communication skills will ensure the team feel empowered to contribute with product ideas and help you to achieve buy-in from business stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will be trusted to operate with autonomy to drive our product forward. This is a major opportunity and a hugely rewarding role, and your product decisions will impact millions of users around the world.
- BA / Bsc degree or equivalent practical work experience
- 3 years + product management experience in a tech company (preferably a startup)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An in-depth understanding of SaaS revenue models, and funnel optimisation techniques
- Brilliant wireframing skills
- Experience in designing effective data driven experiments and A/B testing
- An excellent intuition for interpreting and analysing data
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment and with a clear understanding of the tools and processes
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience in developing personas
- A high level of autonomy - we believe in empowering people to follow their instincts
- An open, welcoming and fun work environment
- A fantastic office, plus spectacular rooftop terrace and bar situated in the heart of East London
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A regular slot on our in-house radio station
- Friday beers with technical talks to share our knowledge and quarterly social events - last time we went go-karting!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!