Mixlr is an audio broadcasting company, providing rock solid, professional live audio services to thousands of content creators each month. Working at Mixlr is empowering, fast paced and rewarding: we’re a talented, technology focused team with a passion for building great products, from designing and building powerful broadcast apps to seamlessly distributing live audio to millions of listeners.
About the role
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for establishing a clear marketing strategy for Mixlr based on the long term vision of the company . You will use your experience coupled with your creative and analytical skills to develop quarterly marketing plans with clearly defined goals that align with the company objectives. A plan will consist of initiatives that centre around a specific area of customer lifecycle, for example a content marketing campaign to drive customer acquisition. You will design, coordinate and execute these initiatives using resources from other areas of the company as necessary. All initiatives will be measured and results focused.
You will develop a framework for our marketing efforts and cultivate a clear brand identity and tone of voice. Working at Mixlr is challenging, fun and empowering, and your campaigns will reach millions of people.
This role will offer a large amount of autonomy and you will report directly to the CEO.This is an opportunity to have a huge impact in a fast growing, fast paced tech startup
- BA / BSc degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience as a Marketing Manager or equivalent at a tech based company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A clear track record for delivering results
- An in-depth understanding of SaaS revenue models
- Proficient in a range of marketing tools including Google Analytics, Mixpanel and Intercom
- An intimate knowledge of the full spectrum of user acquisition channels and how and where they can most effectively be used
- A high level of autonomy - we believe in empowering people to follow their instincts
- An open, welcoming and fun work environment
- A fantastic office, plus spectacular rooftop terrace and bar situated in the heart of East London
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A regular slot on our in-house radio station
- Friday beers with technical talks to share our knowledge and quarterly social events - last time we went go-karting!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!